Monday, April 23, 2012

Taking time away from the internet has helped a lot with my mental well-being. I think I'm going to continue with my posting from a distance, for a while, since it seems to be working for me, and by the looks of things, the interest in my blog has died back down to normal. I can handle that.

Ellie's birthday was yesterday. I can't believe it's been a whole year. We had a lovely, relaxed day. I made cakes and cupcakes, and mmmmmmm-good vanilla buttercream frosting. My MIL brought over some rainbow fruit skewers. My mom, my brother, the inlaws, and DH's grandpa came, as well as my two besties, Ellie's godmothers.



Ellie's Cupcake

Our tiny spread :)

Rainbow Fruit Skewers

Gluten-Free Rainbow Cupcakes

Regular Raibow Cupcakes

The cake I didn't intend to make

Little Lady and her presents


One Cupcake - Devoured

Ellie was very spoiled. And, we had a great day!